Friday 21 June 2013

Born Pretty Store holo polish!

Hey guys, today I have a born pretty store holo polish to show you all. I am a huge fan of holos, they are just so pretty! 


I haven't had a chance to check this polish out in sunlight yet but I have taken some pics under direct light and indirect light. It's really hard to get the holo to show in photos, but like I said, I haven't seen this baby in sunlight yet. The one I am posting pics of is #8 but I also bought #2 at the same time. 


This is going to be a pic heavy post, sorry in advance! 



Sorry for the icky hand colouring, it was the best pic of the holo so I had to post it! 



This picture was taken in indirect light. 





What do you guys think? I will see if I can get some better pics in the sun tomorrow and will update if/when that happens (we've had incredibly crappy weather here the last few days so it could take a while for that to happen). 


Have a great weekend guys! Bye for now,


-  Naomi



No comments:

Post a Comment