Tuesday 20 August 2013

Zoya and Lilypad Lacquer

Hi all! In the Aussie nails group this week we are trying to use our untried polishes, I don't have a huge amount compared to some of the girls, I have around 30 untrieds, so today I have used my untried zoya jem and stamped it with lilypad lacquer Vanellope (which isn't untried but shhhhh).


Jem is such a pretty really deep purple, it almost borders on being a really dark red, it's gorgeous! Vanellope is a minty green holo but unfortunately you can't really see that with the stamping. 


For the stamping I used 2 plates that I got from Born Pretty Store. They were plate to-02 and plate m85.

Now the pictures! 



I couldn't angle my thumb properly for a good picture, but you get the idea (I hope!).

Anyway, just a quick post today, I have to run and get ready for work now. Bye for now!

- Naomi


1 comment: