Sunday 19 May 2013

All the Arcane goodness! 

Hi all, last week I received my amazing Arcane order in the mail! It was my Mother's Day present (gosh my 3 year old knows me well haha). I've been a bit slow putting up a post about this but honestly I've been really unhappy with the pictures I took. My cuticles are a mess at the moment and I could never get the colours to show properly in the pictures. Needless to say I was almost not going to post anything but I have changed my mind so you will just need to see my horrible pictures. 

Firstly, this is what I got 


Don't mind my horrible computer table, it's seen better days! These polishes are so gorgeous! I cat wait for the next preorder for Arcane because from what I've seen so far, they are well worth the wait! If you're interested in ordering any from her next lot you can find out details over at Nail Gun XS

The first one I tried was Bated Breath (chosen by my 3 yr old). It is a super cute shimmery pale green filled with more glitter than you would think. 


I really liked this colour. I used 3 coats for the above photo. 

Next up is The Power The Passion. I am soooo in love with this colour! It is a gorgeous deep purple absolutely jam packed with different coloured glitter. 


Definitely not the best picture but you can see the lovely holo glitter in this picture.  Last but not least is An Amorous Disposition. This is another one I am in love with. It's a gorgeous pink with black, pink and silver glitter through it. 


This photo truly doesn't do the colour any justice. It is so amazing when you see it in person! 

So far they are the only ones I have tried but you can bet it won't be long until you see the rest of these babies! The whole collection is just amazing and I'm so glad I was able to get them all! 

Thanks for reading! Bye for now,

- Naomi



2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Is Bated Breath the one in the top row? If not, I can't wait to see that one. And all the greys too! :) I love the name of these polishes, Arcane. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, the one in the top row is called Willow :)

    ReplyDelete