Sunday 26 May 2013

Arcane + Revlon moon candy

Hi all, it's been a while again I know, I've been wearing naked nails for the last week to try and get my cuticles in order (which, by the way, didn't work! I got lazy and kept forgetting to use my cuticle oil). 


Anyway, today I decided to try Arcane Luna Madness. This colour is gorgeous! It's a black jelly base with pink and blue glitter. I'm not a big fan of wearing black nail polish but this one works. I like! 




So after wearing Luna madness all day I went into target this afternoon and found the Revlon moon candy I've been wanting and it was the last one so of course I had to buy it! I kept Luna madness as my undies and put 2 coats of the flakie side on top. WOW! It is so pretty! I can't stop staring at it!




It reminds me of a black opal. Seriously gorgeous! Thanks for reading, bye for now :) 


- Naomi 



No comments:

Post a Comment