Thursday 7 March 2013

NOTD - loreal and ulta3

Hi all, I hope you're all well :) I almost wasn't going to post this mani but I actually really love it so decided to share with you all!

It's just a simple base colour topped with glitter but it looks so pretty. For my base coat I used maybelline express finish base & top coat, my base colour is Loreal 500 scarlet rose, the glitter is ulta3 twinkle toes and my top coat is Sally Hansen insta dri anti chip top coat.




The loreal was really messy unfortunately and stained my cuticles when I was trying to do acetone clean up so I apologise in advance for the red mess around my nails! The ulta3 went on really well with a mostly even glitter coverage. I only had to dab on a few bare spots. Although the large hex glitter did tend to clump together, so I had to move them around a bit.










I hope you all have an awesome weekend. It's my birthday tomorrow so I'm sure I will have lots of new polish to show off after the weekend :D

Thanks for reading! Bye for now,

- Naomi


No comments:

Post a Comment