Tuesday 12 March 2013

NOTD + my first franken!!!

Hey guys, I'm really excited about today's post! First of all, I tried out some new nail art, I even did some of it freehand which is huge for me because I pretty much suck when it comes to any kind of freehand artsy stuff!

I also made my first franken today. It was really quite fun. It started because I needed a colour to go with my nail art that I didn't have so I mixed some colours together and voila! The colour I used on my nails is just a creme but in the bottle I made I have added some glitter and it gives it a very subtle (read: hard to photograph) shimmer. I have called it "spring fling" and I'm really quite proud of how it turned out. Maybe I have caught the polish making bug :) Here is a picture of it.



Now on to the nails. The base colour is china glaze secret peri-wink-le, the dark purple is ulta3 spring break and the light purple on top is my franken polish. Hope you guys like it!











Bye for now,

- Naomi










4 comments:

  1. Great job making a franken! Careful - it can be very addictive))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks :) I have noticed ;) I'm keen to try some more but don't have any empty bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All kinds of fabulous going on here Nai! Great color and great mani :)

    *also, have you considered adding bloglovin' as a way to follow your posts? It's so much easier for me (and others)to find you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what bloglovin' is but I will look in to it tomorrow :)

      Delete