Thursday 21 March 2013

More birthday polish!!!

Hey guys, I just wanted to share with you the birthday polish I received today! I know my birthday was a few weeks ago but this is the polish I bought with money I got from my brother and his girlfriend. From left to right is: Love Marilyn, Full Spectrum, Fairy Dust, Ruby Pumps, Dorothy Who and Electrify. The other 3 in boxes are pretty self explanatory I think :)


Having so many new pretties to try is actually really difficult because I never know what to try first! After swatching each of them I decided to go with full spectrum. It is such a gorgeous colour but I couldn't get it to photograph very well so the pics don't show how amazing it really is!








Anyways, better be off, it is after midnight here and I need to head to bed. I just wanted to share this with you guys quickly because I love it! China glaze has got to be my favourite brand!

Thanks for reading! Night all.

- Naomi







1 comment: