Sunday 3 March 2013

NOTD - galaxy nails!

Hi all, welcome to autumn! My favourite time of the year, it's not too hot, it's not too cold and there aren't a tonne of flowers making me sneeze all day long :)

So I was just quietly browsing the AN Facebook group when I came across some of the lovely ladies talking about galaxy nails. I think they look pretty cool but I had never attempted them before. I used this tutorial from the lovely Eboni. The only thing I did differently was at the end, instead of using a toothpick to do the stars I used a dotting tool.... That was a disaster! I then redid the whole mani and sponged on some silver glitter for the stars. I looks much better than the first go that's for sure!

The polishes I used were loreal 809 mystic blue, lacura white, maybelline timely turquoise, maybelline grape times, loreal 602 cyclamen shine, ulta3 gold rush fever, beauty works silver glitter, maybelline base/top coat and Sally Hansen insta dri anti chip top coat.



Here are a couple of pics of the finished mani, it's not perfect by any stretch but I'm still pretty happy with how it turned out :) hope you guys like it!








Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, even if its raining like it still is here!

Bye for now,

- Naomi

2 comments: