Sunday 7 April 2013

Autism awareness part 2

Hi guys,

I'm here today with my third mani for autism awareness, I didn't blog about the second one but you can see a picture on my instagram - @naibabi

I also would like to share with you all what the lovely Tara from Loki's Lacquer is doing! She has organised an auction with a whole lot of other indie polish makers where you get the chance to bid on a one of a kind custom blue polish made specially to raise money for autism awareness. For more information click the picture below.



Now for a couple of pictures of my own.











I got some new nail stickers the other day so decided to give them a try. I like them, they're cute, although I should probably use them when I'm not using glitter!

Thanks for reading! I hope you get lucky enough to win one of the amazing custom blue polishes if you are putting in a bid, the previews so far have been amazing!

Bye for now,

- Naomi

1 comment: