Monday 15 April 2013

NOTD - Australis + Sinful Colors

Hi all, so I did something almost by accident last night and I am really pleased with how it's turned out! I don't share every single mani I do here (although I usually post them all on instagram if you want to see them - @naibabi) I only share the ones I really like or are a little bit more special than just a plain colour on my nails. This was going to be one of those but then something happened!

So I started out with just Australis Milky Way. After one coat on my thumb I realised it was going to need quite a few coats as it is so sheer so instead I put one coat of sinful colors snow me white and then 2 coats of Australis Milky Way. After top coating I was looking at my nails and thinking just how white they are (not usually my thing, I've only previously used Milky Way as a feature nail) and I kind of didn't really like it all that much. Then I decided to try something a little different. I put one coat of sinful colors Bali mist on each nail and then top coated. It looks so pretty! Because Bali mist is so sheer it really just gives it a pretty tinted pink look over the top and gets rid of that overly white look. Over all I'm really happy with how it turned out. Check out the pics below. Sorry for the icky cuticles, I forgot to moisturise before taking the pics.

The bright pics are taken with flash and the darker pics are without flash, just so you can get a good idea of how it looks in both lights :)











Thanks for reading guys, I hope you have a great Monday.

Bye for now!

- Naomi



No comments:

Post a Comment