Sunday 7 April 2013

Nomination for best blog award!

Nomination for Best Blog Award!

This is the first time I have been nominated for a blog award so I would like to thank Lily Loves Louise

The rules for this award are to answer the questions asked of you by the blog that nominated you, then you need to nominate up to 20 other blogs with less than 200 followers and ask 11 questions of them!

Questions:

1. If you were trapped on a desert island, what would be the one beauty product you couldn't live without?
I would like to say nail polish, but in reality it would be lip balm. It drives me crazy if my lips are dry and I don't have any lip balm with me.

2. What nail polish is your single favourite, above all others?
That's a tough one because it changes a lot but for a colour probably china glaze strawberry fields and for a glitter topper china glaze fairy dust.

3. What is your favourite least-known beauty tip?
Haha nothing! Apart from nail polish I very rarely wear any other make up so I'm a bit of a beauty noob :)

4. How many siblings do you have?
I have one younger brother, he is one of my best friends.

5. What inspired you to start blogging? Another blog, a life experience?
Nothing in particular, I just wanted somewhere I could post my manicure pictures and write a little about them so I could look back and see how I have progressed.

6. What is your favourite colour?
Pink or green, but I'm very particular about greens. I love the dark emerald kind of greens not the lime/neon/olive/khaki greens.

7. Have you ever felt disheartened in your blogging experience?
Not really, when I first started I had heaps of views and comments and then it dwindled a lot, I guess that was a little disheartening but nothing huge.

8. Who is your secret (or not so secret) girl crush?
Ksenia Solo who plays Kenzi on Lost Girl. She is Ah-MA-Zing!!! Also Cristina Sabbia, the singer from Lacuna Coil. Can you see I have a type?

9. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
I think I was about 18. Plenty of "I thought it was love" before that but this was totally different.

10. What is your most lusted after beauty product at the moment?
BB cream! That stuff looks amazing! If it really does what it claims to then I must have it!

11. If you were going to share one secret with your readers that no-one else knew about, what would it be?
Haha nothing, I'm really bad at keeping my own secrets so there is always at least a couple of people out there who know my secrets.


Blogs I nominate for "Best Blog" Award:

1. Coat of Mani Colors
2. Enamoured with Enamel
3. Lacquerheads of Oz
4. It's All About The Polish
5. Ten Little Nubs
6. Faithfully Polished
7. Nailed by Jasmine
8. The Darkside of Polish
9. A Polished Prance
10. ErinZi's Nails

My 11 Questions are:

1. What is your biggest lemming?
2. If you could be anyone for a day who would you be?
3. What is your best tip for someone new to the polish world?
4. Do you have a daily beauty routine? What is it?
5. What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
6. What brand of polish do you own the most of?
7. What is your favourite movie and why?
8. What is your system for storing polish?
9. If you could make any polish what would it be and what would you call it?
10. What is your most hated nail art trend?
11. What is our favourite holiday destination?


Check out the above blogs for some great nail art/tips and to see their answers to my questions!

Bye for now!

- Naomi

1 comment: