Friday 19 April 2013

Work appropriate nails

Evening all, so tonight I'm going to share with you my work appropriate nails. This is not something I usually care about but as I use my hands a lot in my job I got sick of having super noticeable chipping after only being at work for an hour.

Today I wore sinful colors purple diamond. It is a super pale purple, I would say its almost a pale pink, it's also quite sheer with only one coat so I used 2, and since I couldn't just leave it at that I have put 1 coat of sinful colors I miss you on my thumb and ring finger. It is a really pretty glittery purple, one coat was enough to be noticeable but not over the top.

So after all that I went to work today and had no chipping! Not even any tip wear! Must remember to wear sinful colors to work more often if they're going to be that good!

Here are some pics.








Sorry for the super similar pics, I couldn't choose which one showed it off best. What's your favourite polish to wear to work?

Thanks for reading! Bye for now,

- Naomi


No comments:

Post a Comment