Wednesday 24 April 2013

Light it up blue for autism part 4

Hey all, time for another blue mani. I really like this one. I was a the shops yesterday and picked up some covergirl polish for $3 each. I got midnight magic, out of the blue and everbloom. They're really nice and a great price.

The mani I have done today uses midnight magic and out of the blue. I also used some silver striping tape and some nail art stickers. It was really simple but looks like it took a lot of effort. I love those kinds of manis, max effect for minimal effort :)

Here are some pics of what I used.




Now for some pics of the mani.




Not a whole heap of pics today (for once!).

Also, don't forget about the auction for the one of a kind blue polishes, auction started on 20th April and ends 30th April. For more info check out the Paint It Blue Charity Auction

Bye for now!

- Naomi






2 comments: