Wednesday 27 February 2013

NOTD color club harp on it + decals

Hi all, I hope you're all well. Massive flooding all along the coast here so I hope everyone that is effected is keeping safe!

Today I'm going to show off some decals I made using water slide decal paper. It is really easy to do, very time consuming but it's easy and looks great.

Here is a picture of my decal sheet, although quite a few are missing already.


I would also recommend cutting your decals out before painting your nails or you might accidentally shove the scissors into your nicely painted nails and end up with something like this...


Don't mind the icky acetone soaked cuticles, I didn't moisturise before taking the photos.

All in all though I am pretty happy with how this turned out. I love the fact that I can personalise my nails with just about any picture I want. Creating the decals is a bit tricky and takes forever but it is worth it in the end. I've taken a few different pics, one that shows all the decals then I've done more of a close up in a couple of different photos.





I hope you guys like them as much as I do, I couldn't get the color club to show how pretty it really is because these photos were taken at like 2am, plus it's been constant rain here since Thursday so no sunshine to show how amazing this colour really is!

Have you done your own decals before? If you have I'd love to check them out. Leave me a link in the comments!

Be safe everyone! Bye for now,

- Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment