Thursday 14 February 2013

Hooray for nail mail!

I got home today to discover nail mail in my mailbox! I was rather excited about this because it was my much awaited color club holo! It was so hard to only choose one but since I'm on no buy at the moment I had to restrain myself. In the end I went with harp on it.



Of course as soon as I walked in the door I had to try it out. I love it! It goes on so easy and only takes one coat, I used 2 though just to see if it would make a difference. I then decided to do an accent nail of max factor fantasy fire and china glaze luxe and lush.

I had to do 5 coats of fantasy fire because it is so sheer. Normally I would layer it over something else, usually ulta3 hollywood, however this time I didn't decide to do the accent till after I had used color club so just put it over that.

I'm hoping to get some better photos in sunlight because its raining today but this is what I managed to get, it really doesn't do this colour justice. It is gorgeous!!!





Thanks for reading :)

Bye for now, Naomi

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I never would have thought of putting Luxe and Lush over FF, it works! I got the Color Clubs in everything but the blue and silver. I don't know why I didn't get the silver! Ah well, someday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want miss bliss and cloud 9, they're so pretty! As for luxe and lush, I will layer it over anything just because I love it lol.

      Delete