Monday 18 February 2013

NOTD china glaze

Evening all :) I am going to start off by saying I love me some china glaze! The first one I ever bought was strawberry fields and it is still one of my all time fave polishes!

Tonight I decided to jazz it up with some luxe and lush, also one my all time favourites, although it is quite thick and annoying to apply it is definitely worth the extra effort! I think it may be one of the first ones I'm going to have to replace. I've only had it a month or so and it's already half empty!

So, just a quick one tonight while I sit here watching Glee :)

What's your favourite thing to do while painting your nails? For me, it's watching tv, although I get distracted and miss half the show which also kinda sucks lol...

Bye for now!

- Naomi



No comments:

Post a Comment