Sunday 10 February 2013

Welcome :)

Hi all, thanks for checking out my blog! I am extremely new to the blogging world so please be gentle with me. If you have any suggestions for my blog, or anything you would love to see on here, please let me know.

To start off I'm going to tell you a little about myself. My name is Naomi, most call me Nai. I am 26yrs old (27 in march eeeeeeekkkkk). I am a wife, a mother, a daughter and a sister. I am also addicted to nail polish! I must admit, this whole nail polish addiction is new for me. I used to be a sewer, I would sew several times a day, then in September 2012 I hurt my back (bulging disc for anyone who is interested) which has meant I can no longer sit at my sewing machine for hours on end because any chair that isn't a recliner causes me a whole lot of pain.

Since I could no longer sew I was itching to get creative but couldn't decide what I wanted to do. One day I was visiting a forum and there was a topic about what you do whilst waiting for your nail polish to dry. This got me interested and I went to the bathroom and dug out the single solitary bottle of nail polish I owned. By this time it was early October 2012. Since then my collection has grown from one bottle of polish to 58... Yep, just a bit addicted!

Anyways, I won't continue to bore you :) I plan to use this blog mostly for NOTD, I may occasionally review polishes and blog about other stuff.

I hope you enjoy my blog. You can also find me on Instagram @naibabi

- Naomi

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nai! I'm thrilled to see you have a blog! Haha, slippery slope this nail polish isn't it? I look forward to watching you grow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) yes definitely a slippery slope. Just FYI but I blame it all on you :p lol

      Delete
  2. LOL! That's ok, I blame mine on Helen! I suspect that Jeannine is slipping on that slope too...

    ReplyDelete