Monday 11 February 2013

NOTD Ulta3 over the rainbow

Afternoon all! I hope you are all having a fabulous Monday.

Today's NOTD is ulta3 spring break topped with ulta3 over the rainbow.

Spring break is a gorgeous deep purple creme but it was so messy to apply! I only did one coat of this colour and it was opaque but looked very streaky. Once it dried though it was fine.



I then topped it with 2 coats of over the rainbow. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with this colour right now! It is packed full with loads of different colours and sizes of glitter in a clear base. It goes on really easy too. Only thing I don't like is how hard clean up is with glitter. It sticks everywhere, but you get that with any glitter. Here is a couple of photos, the first one is after one coat the next two are after two coat, in shade and sunlight.








Now on to a different subject. On Wednesday night I am going away for the night, do I take polish supplies or not? It's only for one night, I will be coming back home on Thursday but I hate chipped polish so at any little chip I will take it off and do something else. What would you do? Leave me a comment with your advice :)

Bye for now!

- Naomi

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors! I really love how vivid the glitters are! Great job hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am seriously so in love with it right now! I've been hunting for it since Christmas and it hasn't disappointed!

      Delete
  2. We will have to do a swap someday. Is that still available? I'm usually not one for chunky glitters, (just my own preference) but this is really great! I like it much much more than OPI Rainbow Connection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh definitely! I only got this the other day and there were heaps there. This brand is only about $2-$3 a bottle, it's awesome!

      Delete