Sunday 10 February 2013

NOTD - Glittery skittles

I'm going to jump right in with my first NOTD post.

I've been feeling very uninspired lately and I just keep reaching for the same old polishes, even with quite a few untrieds in my stash so I decided to do something I thought I would never do, skittles!

I tried to use as many untrieds as I could.

Thumb is ulta3 - orchid topped with ulta3 - over the rainbow
Index is chi chi - I'm so hot right now (I think! It came in a gift box set and had no name on it) topped with ulta3 - red glitter
Middle finger is chi chi - merman (same as above, not 100%) topped with ulta3 - luck of the Irish
Ring finger is nails by Laura - stupid lamb topped with china glaze - luxe and lush
Pinky is ulta3 - fruit punch topped with color club - fame and fortune.


All in all it turned out pretty well and I got to try quite a few untrieds.

Bye for now :)

- Naomi



No comments:

Post a Comment