Thursday 21 February 2013

Polish hearts <3

Evening lovelies!

I tried a little something new today, I made little polish hearts using a dotting tool. They're really cute and actually so simple! I avoided doing them for valentines day because I thought they were going to be hard, but totally not! If you're avoiding them too I recommend giving them a try, they are so easy. I used this tutorial from Rebecca Likes Nails .

The base colour I used was Cutex metallic flash. The dots and hearts are ulta3 gold rush fever and ulta3 envy.

Here are some pics. Sorry for so many similar ones but it was hard to choose one that showed everything off nicely!









If you have a nail polish blog please leave me a link in the comments, I love to check out other blogs for ideas and inspiration :)

Thanks for reading! Bye for now xx

- Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment